Not sure what to look for... Any suggestions?

John Madsen-Bibeau

Oct 9, 2010, 8:09:58 PM10/9/10
to Welcome, Val_p...@ecunet.com
I'm new to the new ecunet. Is there a list of groups? Any suggestions?

Peace,

John Madsen-Bibeau

Galen Smith

Oct 9, 2010, 8:48:19 PM10/9/10
to John Madsen-Bibeau, Welcome
WELCOME John!
If you use your browser and go to Ecunet.org and log in you will be
taken to your Ecunet groups page. It will list all the groups that
you have joined. Below that is a link title Browse All groups. You
are t=hen taken to a series of pages that list all the groups, gives a
brief description, how many members and whether it is an open group or
restricted in some way by the creator.

There are a wide variety to choose from. There is a PC Users group
and a group called The Macintosh. Depending on your denomination
there are groups for Presbyterians, Lutherans, Methodist, American
Baptists and UCC that I know of. Cat your interest? Try Cats
Pajamas. For discussions you might try H Square, The Corner Pub, a
Passion for Reading. Sermonshop and Gospel Notes for Sunday are a
couple of groups you might look into if you are a preacher or like to
think about what the preacher might be preaching on on Sunday.

That gives you a flavor.

Galen

Virginia Child

Oct 9, 2010, 8:59:07 PM10/9/10
to Welcome
Hi John,
Welcome! It's good to hear from you -- it's been a long time. I hope to see you in some of the groups.

Virginia Child

Valerie Perrins

Oct 9, 2010, 9:51:58 PM10/9/10
to welcom...@ecunet.org
On 10/9/2010 8:09 PM, John Madsen-Bibeau wrote:
I'm new to the new ecunet. Is there a list of groups? Any suggestions?

Welcome back, John!  Be sure to join Ecunet Help, too.  Unless you're familiar with Gmail, there is apt to be a learning curve.

Ha, I'm still on the curve.  I didn't hit "reply list," so I sent it to your inbox instead of the group.

--
Val

Elsa Clark

Oct 9, 2010, 11:14:53 PM10/9/10
to Welcome, John Madsen-Bibeau, Val_p...@ecunet.com
Hi John. Glad to have you. I see others have answered your
questions, so I'll just say "Welcome" and hope you find lots of groups
to participate in. BTW, if you have an idea for a group, feel free to
start a new one.
Elsa

On Oct 9, 8:09 pm, John Madsen-Bibeau <john_mads...@ecunet.org>