Re: Please help me create a new website for my church

Earl

Oct 1, 2010, 10:07:37 PM10/1/10
to Help Me Create A Church Website, Val Perrins, welcom...@ecunet.org
I've helped create a site using WebMedley. It's quite easy to use,
and comes with software that adds a toolbar to MS WORD, so you can
create the things you need on your word processor.

The site I worked on, Presbycs.org is not a great example, because
it's based on an earlier, HTML site.
But there are lots of church sites out there, using WebMedley.

Earl Arnold
East Syracuse, NY

On Sep 19, 4:00 pm, Val Perrins <val_p...@ecunet.org> wrote:
> Please join if you have some knowledge of creating a church website
> and can suggest a good site - free or cheap -that can be created and
> maintained by someone (me) who does not have much technical knowledge!
>
> The website I have been maintaining is
>
> http://www.troyconference.org/home.asp?site=paumc.
>
> It is still operative though it was slated to be shut down on July
> 1st, so I don't know how much longer it will be in existence  It was
> the king of site where I just filled in templates and didn't need to
> know HTML or any kind of real programming.  My former conference, Troy
> Conference of the United Methodist Church, has split and merged with
> other conferences.  My conference is now the Upper New York Conference
> and does not support the website.
>
> Troy Conference suggested several suggestion for sites to consider, at
>
> http://troyac.org/news/detail/505
>
> but when I look at these I just become confused.  So any suggestions
> would be welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Val Perrins
>
> Thanks,
>
> Val Perrins

Val Perrins

Oct 7, 2010, 11:55:53 PM10/7/10
to Help Me Create A Church Website, Earl, Val Perrins, welcom...@ecunet.org
Test

Val Perrins

Oct 8, 2010, 12:05:50 AM10/8/10
to Welcome
I have no idea why the message I sent to "Helpe me Create a
website . . etc" was CC'd to Welcome. I removed the CCs when posting
this note.

Val