Let's Go to the Movies

1 view

Virginia Child

Sep 18, 2010, 6:40:02 PM9/18/10
to Welcome
I've started a new group about movies -- everyone's invited to join,
whether you go to theaters, use Netflix, or just watch the late show
on tv. Share your favorites, those dogs no one should have to sit
thru, or the ones that make really really good sermon illustrations.

See you there!

peg casper

Sep 18, 2010, 7:07:11 PM9/18/10
to Welcome, Virginia Child
Virginia--

Wonderful idea. I assume the group is called Let's Go to the Movies.
I've done a search of groups and have not found the group.

Does it take a while for new groups to appear after they are created?

Virginia Child

Sep 18, 2010, 8:13:04 PM9/18/10
to Welcome, peg casper, Virginia Child
Yes, it can take a while, but Val Perrins just posted a note, so it
should be available now.

Virginia

Elsa Clark

Sep 18, 2010, 11:07:55 PM9/18/10
to Welcome, Virginia Child
It sound like a neat group. I'm sure you'll get plenty of response.
Elsa