need help please on the new Google Eucnet

Deanna

Sep 13, 2010, 8:48:43 PM9/13/10
to Welcome
Hi,
I have made it here, as you can tell.
But... I have an issue.
I am almost positive I remember joined using my Ecunet in box name and
password.
Now I finally figured out that to sign in I need to click on the "use
alternate email" link on the bottom of the sign in page. I then am
prompted to sign into google, then there I am signed into the new
Ecunet.
However, I am concerned that maybe I won't be able access some groups
because I am not signing in as a Ecunet member. Anyway that this can
be fixed?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.
Deanna Swanson

dapreacher

Sep 14, 2010, 6:44:41 AM9/14/10
to Welcome
please see my note with applicable title.

Virginia Child

Sep 14, 2010, 8:47:10 AM9/14/10
to Welcome, Deanna
Some groups only allow Ecunet members to join/post/read. If you have
=
problems with a particular group, ask us who's managing the group and
we =
can point you in the right direction.

One solution, of course, is to sign in as an ecunet member. I logged
=
out of gmail (google), then logged back in with my ecunet =
address/password, and all groups were open to me.

Virginia Child

Elsa Clark

Sep 14, 2010, 3:17:18 PM9/14/10
to Welcome, Virginia Child, Deanna