I'm in

David Moon-Wainwright

Sep 3, 2010, 11:55:33 PM9/3/10
to Welcome
Hello Everyone,

Time to kick the tires and see how this tin can drives!

One question off the bat though, will comments posted here in Google
groups be added in to the ecunet.org meetings once they are
transferred over, or will the notes up to Oct 1 be independent of the
normal meetings and dead once the ecunet.org meetings are transferred
over?

Thank you all, especially Paul, according to Elsa, for all the great
work!

David

Elsa Clark

Sep 4, 2010, 10:43:49 AM9/4/10
to Welcome, David Moon-Wainwright
It will be up to meeting moderators to archive old notes as they see
fit. As I understand it, once Paul closes down the old Ecunet all
notes will be lost to the sands of time. I do believe he's working on
instructions for how to archive notes though.
Elsa

On Sep 3, 11:55 pm, David Moon-Wainwright <pasto...@ecunet.org.test-

Earl Arnold

Sep 5, 2010, 5:29:15 PM9/5/10
to Welcome, Elsa Clark, David Moon-Wainwright
I'll look for instructions on how to archive notes from my "old
ecunet" meetings.

Thanks!

Earl Arnold
East Syracuse, NY
> > David- Hide quoted text -

Elsa Clark

Sep 5, 2010, 6:29:04 PM9/5/10
to Welcome, Earl Arnold, Elsa Clark, David Moon-Wainwright
Hi Earl. Glad to see you made it across the bridge. Instructions for
moderators will be coming. Paul has been typing his fingers off
writing instructions for everything, and of course, interrupted
regularly by this non-techie with questions people ask me I can't
answer.
Elsa

Paul Edison-Swift

Sep 13, 2010, 12:22:24 AM9/13/10
to Welcome, Earl Arnold, Elsa Clark, David Moon-Wainwright
Hi Earl and David, please give these tips for transitioning your group
to the new Ecunet at try:

http://sites.google.com/a/ecunet.org/ecunet/moving-your-group

Warm regards, Paul

Houston Hodges

Jan 10, 2014, 7:26:42 PM1/10/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
I'm in.  Really, I'm BACK in!  Have been absent for quite a spell, unable to figure out my ecunet.org password -- but found it in an old file, and it worked, so I'm back aboard, and very glad for it.  Hope to continue, and to spread the word -- on Facebook, mainly -- about the treasures in Ecunet.

Joyce Heintz

Jan 10, 2014, 10:08:48 PM1/10/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
Welcome back, Houston! Glad you found that password!
joyce

Judith Boli

Jan 11, 2014, 3:16:05 PM1/11/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
You were missed!

Judy

George Conklin

Jan 11, 2014, 4:05:30 PM1/11/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
I continue to hand around . . .

George in Berkeley, CA
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to welcome.topi...@ecunet.org.

Carolyn Lewis

Jan 12, 2014, 8:02:38 PM1/12/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
I am still here.
Carolyn

Kathleen

Jan 20, 2014, 12:03:33 PM1/20/14
to welcom...@ecunet.org
I am here, too.  But I am not sure what “here” is . . .

Nonetheless, it seems like good company, so I’m staying.

Kathleen

"Believers know that while our values are embodied in tradition, our hopes are always located in change."  William Sloane Coffin