IMAP

Doniver & Arlen Peterson

Oct 13, 2010, 5:44:00 PM10/13/10
to welcom...@ecunet.org
I try to follow instructions about setting up IMAP in Outlook Express.  All my messages come to my gmail inbox.  I try to set up filters but fail.  For example, in from: I put Welcome and in to: I put inbox/welcome.  What am I doing wrong?

Doniver Peterson

Doniver & Arlen Peterson
1746 68th Ave.
Greeley, CO 80634
970/506-9092

Elsa Clark

Oct 13, 2010, 6:54:12 PM10/13/10
to Welcome, Doniver & Arlen Peterson
Doniver, if you take this question to Ecunet Help, you're more likely
to get useful information.
Elsa

On Oct 13, 5:44 pm, "Doniver & Arlen Peterson" <don...@comcast.net>

Zion Lutheran Church

Oct 14, 2010, 11:06:47 AM10/14/10
to welcom...@ecunet.org
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Doniver & Arlen Peterson <don...@comcast.net> wrote:
I try to follow instructions about setting up IMAP in Outlook Express.  All my messages come to my gmail inbox.  I try to set up filters but fail.  For example, in from: I put Welcome and in to: I put inbox/welcome.  What am I doing wrong?

Are you setting up your filters in Outlook Express or via the Ecunet website?

Pax, Steven+

Doniver Peterson

Oct 14, 2010, 5:31:41 PM10/14/10
to Welcome, Zion Lutheran Church