Anyone new?

Houston Hodges

Apr 26, 2013, 4:33:07 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
Last note in this topic seems to be from 2011 -- and that's too long to go without a welcome, or someone TO welcome!  Anybody new stumble into this topic?  Let us know about you, please!  I'm a mostly-retired Presbyterian parson from Huntsville, AL -- an old Ecunetter, from the 1980's incarnation of e-communication, before we knew to preface an "e-" before stuff.

George Conklin

Apr 26, 2013, 5:52:52 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
Hi Huston, and all. Things have been kinda quiet on Ecunet. Perhaps
we should go back to dial up and listen for the wonderful whine of
modems connectiing.

George in Berkeley

Kathleen

Apr 26, 2013, 6:53:54 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
:-))
"Believers know that while our values are embodied in tradition, our hopes are always located in change." William Sloane Coffin

Ronald W. Francey

Apr 26, 2013, 9:29:51 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
include me as a retired ucc minister (as of 5 1/2 years ago.)

ron

> Subject: Re: Anyone new?
> From: lyric_...@ecunet.org
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:53:54 -0500
> To: welcom...@ecunet.org

Valerie Perrins

Apr 26, 2013, 10:56:53 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
On 4/26/2013 9:29 PM, Ronald W. Francey wrote:
include me as a retired ucc minister (as of 5 1/2 years ago.)
Ron,

Are you new here?

--
Val

Ronald W. Francey

Apr 26, 2013, 11:18:58 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
i was on ecunet since 1989 or so but with the demise of ecunet i've been long gone and do not know how to reconnect.

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:56:53 -0400
From: val_p...@ecunet.org
To: welcom...@ecunet.org
Subject: Re: Anyone new?

Valerie Perrins

Apr 26, 2013, 11:27:32 PM4/26/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
On 4/26/2013 11:18 PM, Ronald W. Francey wrote:
i was on ecunet since 1989 or so but with the demise of ecunet i've been long gone and do not know how to reconnect.

Well. apparently you have, 'cause you're here!

--
Val

Houston Hodges

Apr 27, 2013, 10:33:12 AM4/27/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
Ron, I do remember you from the Ecunet days -- Unison, Fred Dudden, dial-up, and 300-baud Radio Shack tablets... 20 years before tablets!  Glad you've reconnected. I'm pedalling hard to keep active these days -- at 83 -- with everything changed around me.  But will keep trying.... and hope you do, too!

Glenn Cooper

Apr 30, 2013, 10:38:59 PM4/30/13
to welcom...@ecunet.org
My late husband,Glenn Cooper, was one ecunet since the 1980s but died
suddenly in Jan. Please remove his address from your address lists.
Thanks.
Iona MacLean

On 27/04/2013 12:18 AM, Ronald W. Francey wrote:
> i was on ecunet since 1989 or so but with the demise of ecunet i've been
> long gone and do not know how to reconnect.

> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:56:53 -0400
> From: val_p...@ecunet.org
> To: welcom...@ecunet.org
> Subject: Re: Anyone new?
>
> On 4/26/2013 9:29 PM, Ronald W. Francey wrote:
>
> include me as a retired ucc minister (as of 5 1/2 years ago.)
>
> Ron,
>
> Are you new here?
>
> --
> *Val*

George Conklin

Oct 14, 2016, 11:21:54 PM10/14/16
to Welcome
Here is a 2016 update.  Spent a week East last week for high school reunion, and visit with my college roommate, Clark Griffith in South Carver Mass.  He is a berry man - actually retired chair of the Ocean Spray cooperative.  It was harvest week - the time when the low cranberry bushed are covered with water, a 'beater' machine rolls over the top, and the familiar 'field of red' is seen as the ripe berries float.  The are suctioned off the bog (bog is used both singular and plural) into a cleaning, sorting, etc. machine.  Glorious to see it again, and the Fall foliage.  California doesn't do Fall color.  George in Berkeley

Ronald W. Francey

Oct 15, 2016, 7:27:40 AM10/15/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org

hey, george!

long time no hear!

i've tried a few times over the past several years to get to ucchristnet or ecunet but all with no luck.  i have no idea where any of my past contacts are.

best,

ron

On Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:33:07 PM UTC-7, Houston Hodges wrote:
Last note in this topic seems to be from 2011 -- and that's too long to go without a welcome, or someone TO welcome!  Anybody new stumble into this topic?  Let us know about you, please!  I'm a mostly-retired Presbyterian parson from Huntsville, AL -- an old Ecunetter, from the 1980's incarnation of e-communication, before we knew to preface an "e-" before stuff.

Pamela Morgan

Oct 16, 2016, 12:40:17 PM10/16/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org
Hi ya'all.

Pam

Sent from my iPad 4

Val Perrins - Ecunet

Oct 17, 2016, 4:53:43 PM10/17/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org

On Oct 16, 2016, at 12:40 PM, Pamela Morgan <drpm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi ya'all.

Hi.  I haven’t seen anyone new lately.
---
Val

Ronald W. Francey

Oct 17, 2016, 8:45:09 PM10/17/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org

i seem not to be able to get into the new system.

ron

Oct 19, 2016, 1:51:16 AM10/19/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org

Hi George,

It is good to see your name again.  Activity is rare in the meetings that I  have joined.

Barry

Pamela Morgan

Oct 19, 2016, 1:51:00 PM10/19/16
to welcom...@ecunet.org