Unsubscribe me...please

dannyhu...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 11:22:25 AM7/22/20
to Ecunet Help

R E LANGFORD JR

Jul 22, 2020, 11:37:55 AM7/22/20
to Ecunet Help
Hello!
Many thanks for the reminder that I yet have a connection to living humans who care for me and mine. Yes, I am subscribed to ECUNET HELP, and from time to time ask for help or an explanation of some troubling e-mail concern.

Thank you for remembering me. When a person gets past 80, sometimes, I find I do not remember how to get help for some problem. You folks are living breathing witnesses of our Lord's request that we love one another the way he has loved us! TYVM.

Picture
“If Christ

Jesus
 is risen – then nothing else matters. And
if Christ is not risen – then nothing else matters.”

The Rev'd R E Langford, Jr, FAPC, ELCA Pastor
 ! retired !

in glorious, downtown, historic, Charlestown, Maryland
@ the confluence of the North East River
with the Chesapeake Bay

39.58°N by 75.98°W
My clarity of conscience and my purity of heart are undisputed evidence that my memory is failing me.