ecoText Forum

May 4, 2022, 9:23:27 AM5/4/22
to ecoText Forum
Hello and welcome to the ecoText Forum! 🥳

This is your place to share product feedback, bug fixes, and how you leverage ecoText in your learning environments.

We promise to answer questions and concerns posted as quickly as possible. However, there is no need to wait for us. Please feel free to jump in and help one another if you feel like you can help!

We hope this can be a safe place to collaborate and help each other have the best user experience possible with our platform.

Thank you, everyone. We are excited to have this place to connect, collaborate, and create together.

- The ecoText Team