LIRE Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

fran...@easy02.download

未讀,
2022年11月27日 凌晨4:32:022022/11/27
收件者:wegw...@easy02.download

Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World

Wooah this is the most sought after at the moment, and the good news is that these two books are now available on our service, would you like to read them in full ??

But before reading a little synopsis first, I will include it below ...

Instead of just studying history, let?s think about HerStory too! In this uplifting and inspiring book, children can learn about 50 intrepid women from around the world and throughout history. Telling the stories of their childhood, the challenges they faced and the changes they made, each gorgeously illustrated spread is a celebration of girl power in its many forms. With a range of pioneering careers ? from astronauts to activists, musicians to mathematicians and many more ? young readers will be inspired to follow their own dreams and to make the world a better place. Compelling, motivating and brilliantly illustrated in equal measure, this is the perfect introduction to just some of the amazing women who have shaped our world.List of women featured: Elizabeth I, Joan of Arc, Indira Gandhi, Theresa Kachindamoto, Empress Wu Zetian, Harriet Tubman, Boudicca, Hatshepsut, Isabella I of Castile, Sacajawea, Frida Kahlo, Beatrix Potter, Coco Chanel, Billie Holiday, Anna Pavlova, Mirabai,

And this is as detailed as the book ...

Author : Katherine Halligan

Pages : 112 pages

Publisher : Nosy Crow

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 1788001389

ISBN-13 : 9781788001380

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World

new york times bestseller,nyt bestseller,wall street journal bestseller list,times bestseller list,washington post bestseller list,new york times bestseller lists,what does new york times bestseller mean,wsj bestseller list

Author : Katherine Halligan

Pages : 112 pages

Publisher : Nosy Crow

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 1788001389

ISBN-13 : 9781788001380

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World

ny times bestseller list,how to write a bestseller,bestseller amazon,list of 2020 bestseller books,new york times paperback bestseller list,how to write a bestseller sims 4,bestseller books 2020 fiction,paperback bestseller list

Author : Katherine Halligan

Pages : 112 pages

Publisher : Nosy Crow

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 1788001389

ISBN-13 : 9781788001380

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

Herstory: 50 Women and Girls Who Shook Up the World

nyt bestseller list,amazon bestseller list,bestseller clothing,l a times bestseller list,books bestseller list,new yourk times bestseller,youngest,how does a book become a bestseller

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息