OTRYMATY This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

fran...@easy02.download

未讀,
2022年11月27日 上午8:03:252022/11/27
收件者:ar023...@easy02.download

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

Wooah this is the most sought after at the moment, and the good news is that these two books are now available on our service, would you like to read them in full ??

But before reading a little synopsis first, I will include it below ...

There?s no such thing as safe.Kate Harker wants to be as ruthless as her father. After five years and six boarding schools, she?s finally going home to prove that she can be.August Flynn wants to be human. But he isn?t. He?s a monster, one that can steal souls with a song. He?s one of the three most powerful monsters in a city overrun with them. His own father?s secret weapon.Their city is divided.Their city is crumbling.Kate and August are the only two who see both sides, the only two who could do something.But how do you decide to be a hero or a villain when it?s hard to tell which is which?

And this is as detailed as the book ...

Author : Victoria Schwab

Pages : 451 pages

Publisher : Greenwillow Books

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 0062380850

ISBN-13 : 9780062380852

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

nyt bestseller list,spiegel bestseller,bestseller clothing,how much do authors make for a bestseller,new york bestseller list,amazon 1 bestseller,youngest,why is every book a bestseller

Author : Victoria Schwab

Pages : 451 pages

Publisher : Greenwillow Books

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 0062380850

ISBN-13 : 9780062380852

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

new york times bestseller list,1 new york times bestseller,ny times bestseller list 2020,ny times bestseller list 2020,national bestseller books,new york times bestseller lists,ny times bestseller list,indie bestseller list

Author : Victoria Schwab

Pages : 451 pages

Publisher : Greenwillow Books

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 0062380850

ISBN-13 : 9780062380852

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

bestseller books,nytimes bestseller list,new york times bestseller fiction,the new york times bestseller list,new york bestseller list,nyt bestseller fiction,what does new york times bestseller mean,why is every book a bestseller

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息