EROFLUEDEN The Ivies

fran...@easy02.download

Nov 27, 2022, 8:02:33 AM11/27/22
to ar023...@easy02.download

The Ivies

Wooah this is the most sought after at the moment, and the good news is that these two books are now available on our service, would you like to read them in full ??

But before reading a little synopsis first, I will include it below ...

Enroll in this boarding school thriller about a group of prep school elites who would kill to get into the college of their dreams...literally.The Plastics meet the Heathers in this murder mystery about ruthless Ivy League ambition. -Kirkus ReviewsEveryone knows the Ivies: the most coveted universities in the United States. Far more important are the Ivies. The Ivies at Claflin Academy, that is. Five girls with the same mission: to get into the Ivy League by any means necessary. I would know. I'm one of them. We disrupt class ranks, club leaderships, and academic competitions...among other things. We improve our own odds by decreasing the fortunes of others. Because hyper-elite competitive college admissions is serious business. And in some cases, it's deadly.Alexa Donne delivers a nail-biting and timely thriller about teens who will stop at nothing to get into the college of their dreams. Too bad no one told them murder isn't an extracurricular.

And this is as detailed as the book ...

Author : Alexa Donne

Pages : 336 pages

Publisher : Ember

Language :

ISBN-10 : 0593303733

ISBN-13 : 9780593303733

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

The Ivies

usa today bestseller list,1 new york times bestseller,ny times bestseller list fiction,the bestseller code,sims 4 bestseller,new york times bestseller books,new york bestseller,ny times bestseller fiction

Author : Alexa Donne

Pages : 336 pages

Publisher : Ember

Language :

ISBN-10 : 0593303733

ISBN-13 : 9780593303733

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

The Ivies

bestseller,nytimes bestseller,ny times bestseller list fiction,l a times bestseller list,how to become a new york times bestseller,new york times bestseller nonfiction,new york times bestseller non fiction,paperback bestseller list

Author : Alexa Donne

Pages : 336 pages

Publisher : Ember

Language :

ISBN-10 : 0593303733

ISBN-13 : 9780593303733

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN READING IT ?

Please visit the link below to read it ..

CLICK THIS TO READ & DOWNLOAD THIS BOOKS

The Ivies

new york times bestseller,amazon bestseller,bestseller clothing,new york times bestseller list,new york times bestseller list nonfiction,new york times bestseller lists,bestseller lists,why is every book a bestseller