SSA Intraplate Seismicity Session announcement

Levandowski, Will

Jan 5, 2023, 11:14:52 AM1/5/23
to earthscop...@earthscope.org
Happy 2023!

Please consider submitting an abstract to the 2023 Seismological Society of America meeting session "Tectonics and Seismicity of Stable Continental Interiors".
We welcome any work investigating seismic hazards, geodesy, geodynamics, earthquake seismology, or lithospheric structure anywhere away from active plate boundaries, from Australia to Zimbabwe.

The deadline is less than a week away: January 11, 2023.

We hope to see you in San Juan, Puerto Rico April 17–20, 2023!

Best wishes for a healthy year,

The Conveners

Oliver Boyd, Jessica Jobe, and Anji Shah (USGS)
Miguel Neves and Zhigang Peng (Georgia Tech)
Will Levandowski (Tetra Tech, Inc.)