2023 Summer Earthworm Course In-Person!

Yoshi Nesbitt

Feb 16, 2023, 12:16:19 PM2/16/23
to earthscop...@earthscope.org

ISTI's 2023 Earthworm course can help anyone setting up, managing, tuning, or developing for an Earthworm system.

We will be providing an expert’s insight into the Earthworm system (a cross-platform open-source regional automatic seismic processing software system). You will learn tricks and tips from our decades of experience operating and programming Earthworm. You will learn how to set up regional automatic earthquake detection with the latest release of Earthworm.

REGISTER

We encourage you to sign up as soon as possible due to a limited class size. You can do this by completing our short registration/contact form: https://www.isti.com/training-registration.

WHEN

Date: June 5 to June 9, 2023

WHERE

New Paltz, New York

CONTENT

We will teach you what you need to know to set up and manage an Earthworm system for data acquisition and regional earthquake locations. In addition, this year we will be going over our new ewconfig setup tools that simplify creating a new Earthworm system, and keeping it up-to-date. We will be releasing ewconfig with the EW version 7.11. For a full description: https://www.isti.com/training-master/2023-ew-course-online-summer.

EQUIPMENT

Bring a suitable laptop (MacOS, Windows or Linux) to get the most out of the course. You should be able to run Earthworm on your computer.

Register as soon as possible here since this will be a limited attendance course: https://www.isti.com/training-registration

Stefan Lisowski & Paul Friberg & Yoshi Nesbitt

ISTI

To follow ISTI news and updates please subscribe to our newsletter "the isti letter" at  https://www.isti.com/newsletter-sign-up.