EarthScope Consortium Newsletter - May 2023

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Scott Johnson

未读,
2023年5月8日 11:11:282023/5/8
收件人 EarthScope General
EarthScope logo

Another Community Science Workshop in the books

A number of you joined us in Pasadena at the end of March for the GAGE/SAGE 2023 Science Workshop. In addition to short courses, plenary presentations, and poster sessions, it brought groups together to discuss community projects and emerging or growing technologies.

There was an energetic atmosphere—and not just because of the crowds for the filming of "America's Got Talent" next door... Many thanks to all who helped make it a productive gathering.

event sign outside poster hall
group photo of attendees outside convention center, buildings and mountains in the background

SSA & NSTA

We also had a presence at the March National Science Teaching Association conference in Atlanta and the April Seismological Society of America conference in San Juan. Great interactions all around!

photo of EarthScope booth at NSTA
video thumbnail

Common Sensor Platform

An engineering effort is underway to standardize station designs across the organization. A shared engineering framework could help simplify design and maintenance, while also making it easier to connect multiple sensors in combined systems. And we want your input!

What goes up...

...must come down—except for our subscriber count on YouTube. Check out this new video on gravimetry, and click the subscribe button while you're there! (And do the same on our second channel for presentations and recordings.)

gravity video thumbnail
warehouse photo with text ''we're hiring! earthscope.org/careers''

Career Opportunities

We currently have openings posted, with more on the way.

Event Calendar

Find past and upcoming webinars, short courses, and more on our website.

screenshot of calendar webpage
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Instagram YouTube TikTok
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子