Invitation to AGU24: Induced Seismicity Session

Khorrami, Mohammad

Jul 2, 2024, 2:56:29 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 2
to earthscop...@earthscope.org
Dear EarthScope Community,
I am pleased to invite you to submit your recent research on induced seismicity to the 2024 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., taking place from December 9-13, 2024.
I am co-convening the session titled “Mining-induced Seismicity: Challenges in Monitoring, Modeling, Managing, and Related Risks.” This session will provide an excellent platform for sharing your valuable contributions and insights into the field of mining-induced seismicity.
Abstract Submission:
Conveners:
  • Zoheir Khademian (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, USA)
  • Derrick Chambers (Colorado School of Mines, USA)
  • Mohammad Khorrami (Virginia Tech, USA)
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
I look forward to your participation and to seeing you in Washington, D.C.!
Warm regards,
Mohammad

----
Mohammad Khorrami (he/him)