Available Now - EarthScope Job Announcements Email List

Melissa Weber

Jan 10, 2023, 4:06:04 PM1/10/23
to earthscop...@earthscope.org
Dear colleagues,

EarthScope Consortium is pleased to inform the community of our newly created Job Announcements listserv. All employment opportunities can now be sent using the following email address: jo...@earthscope.org.

This list was created for announcements of employment opportunities in the geophysics community. Anyone can send to this email list. We ask that you please adhere to the following posting guidelines before submitting your job announcements:
  • Put the job description in the text of the message - do not include PDF or other email attachments
  • Put the job title in the subject line
  • Include a closing date for the position
  • Send your message exactly as it should appear to users.  The text will not be edited, so if it starts with “Dear EarthScope, please post this job”, then that will appear in the final message.
Anyone can subscribe to this list, and instructions can be found here.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Melissa Weber

(she, her, they)

Community Engagement Coordinator