Join us for the World Conference session "Exploring Earthquake Data Centers Around the World" (abstracts due soon - May 15th Italian time)

Lisa Schleicher

May 15, 2023, 9:41:56 AM5/15/23
to EarthScope General, Schleicher, Lisa S, lucia...@ingv.it, m.na...@gns.cri.nz

Dear All,

We are excited to invite you to join us at our gathering of earthquake datacenters around the globe at the upcoming 18th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering (WCEE2024).

Abstract submission is open until 15th of May 2023 and the conference will be held in Milan Italy from 30th of June to 5th of July 5, 2024. Our technical session is entitled EXPLORING EARTHQUAKE DATA CENTERS AROUND THE WORLD (session ID: GRM-3).  We encourage submissions from both datacenter operators and from the strong-motion data user community for discussion on a diversity of topics.

Please kindly watch this space for important dates & list of technical sessions that you may also be interested in joining: https://www.wcee2024.it/contributions

Hope to see you in Milan!

Sincerely,

Lisa, Lucia, and Muriel