RESESS Summer Internship Applications open (Due Feb 15)

Anika Knight

Jan 24, 2023, 12:11:29 PM1/24/23
to EarthScope General
Applications for the 2023 RESESS internship program are open!
Applications will close on Feb 15th.

RESESS is a PAID Earth Sciences summer research program that encourages applications from students who are members of historically underrepresented groups in the Earth sciences. We strive to solicit diverse applications with the aim of cultivating diversity in ideas and perspectives.

We provide support and mentoring as students participate in authentic research experiences while building skills and confidence. Students may participate for up to two years and are encouraged to consider careers in geoscience.

Key points for 2023:
  • Must be an undergraduate student (graduating seniors are encouraged to apply)

  • Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.

  • Our 2023 program will be based in Boulder, CO, for 11 weeks starting May 22, 2023.
  • Students on both the semester and quarter systems are encouraged to apply.
  • Summer housing and travel to and from Boulder, CO are provided.

  • Funding to attend a 2023 fall conference is available

More information on our application and our internship program can be found at RESESS.org. If you have any questions regarding our application please reach out to
RES...@EarthScope.org.