CI Compass FAIR Data Working Group survey

Chad Trabant

Mar 21, 2023, 1:31:53 AM3/21/23
to earthscop...@earthscope.org
Forwarding the below on behalf of the CI Compass FAIR Data Working Group.  They will appreciate feedback on this important topic past the deadline.

The CI Compass FAIR Data Working Group is conducting a survey to learn about the current practices and needs of FAIR implementation at Major Facilities. In addition to general practices, we are also interested in identifying any specific software and workflows being used to satisfy FAIR principles for data management.

We welcome responses from anyone, especially data managers and software developers at NSF Major Facilities. We are hoping you could provide insight into the current FAIR data practices and pain points at your facility by completing this survey here: https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DfoIkIRGYOBlTo

The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and will close on March 20th.

If you do not believe you are the best person to answer these questions, please feel free to forward this email.

If you have questions about the study or encounter a problem with the research, please contact Angela Murillo, at 317-278-6311 or apmu...@iu.edu.

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing about your experiences with FAIR data implementation.

Best,

The CI Compass FAIR Data Working Group