International Workshop on Swarmlike Seismicity, 20-26 October 2024, Castrovillari, Italy

Luigi Passarelli

Jun 17, 2024, 10:34:32 AMJun 17
to earthscop...@earthscope.org

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the first International Workshop on Swarm-like Seismicity will be held from 20 to 26 October 2024, in Castrovillari, Calabria, Italy.

The scope of the workshop is to gather together experts and studies on swarm-like seismicity, including foreshocks and complex seismicity sequences in volcanic, tectonic and induced seismicity. We aim to deepen our understanding of swarm-like seismicity physics and statistics, their driving processes, their natural habitat, and foster a systematic transfer of expertise and techniques for analysing those sequences in and across the fields of vulcanology, seismology and anthropogenic seismicity.

All details of the workshop's scientific topics and activities, venue and how to get there are well detailed in the website:

Please consider to submit an abstract to the workshop: abstract submission deadline is 31 July 2024

Please feel free to contact us here swarmlike...@ingv.it for any additional info/question.

We kindly ask to pass along the workshop information to possible interested colleagues.

Best Regards,
Luigi, Micol, Licia, Lucia, Mario
the local organising committee
--