Postdoctoral Position in DAS at the University of Washington - School of Oceanography

William Wilcock

Feb 6, 2024, 11:57:31 AMFeb 6
to DAS Community
Shima Abadi, William Wilcock, Brad Lipovsky and Marine Denolle have a postdoctoral opportunity at the University of Washington School of Oceanography focusing on Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) and marine mammal bioacoustics. We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher to explore the capabilities of DAS for recording vocalizations of Southern Resident Killer Whales and other marine mammals in the Salish Sea.

The start date is negotiable, but the position is open from June 1, 2024, with a preference to fill it by September 1, 2024. The review process will begin on March 15 and will continue until the position is filled. For detailed information on the application process, please visit this website:https://apply.interfolio.com/139337

Please share this position with any qualified candidates and feel free to contact me with questions.

Best Regards

William Wilcock