CAD model for Non-Planar Typhoon™ extruder

ABHILASH K RAJ

Aug 24, 2023, 6:47:40 AM8/24/23
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

Recently, we purchased one Typhoon Extruder for our projects, but it seems to be different from the CAD model available on your website.

It will be great if you can share the STEP file for the attached Typhoon Extruder model to design a custom mount bracket.

Please see the attached images too.

Thanks and regards
Abhilash
IMG_20230824_142635_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230824_142604_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230824_142624_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230824_142615_HDR.jpg

Dyze Design

Aug 24, 2023, 8:45:12 AM8/24/23
to DYZE DESIGN
Hello Abhilash,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're in the process of discontinuing the old original Typhoon version for the Typhoon LCX model and We're still missing some updates on our different channels.

Best regards,

Simon