Need to update that website support

Sangra69

May 31, 2021, 2:03:36 AM5/31/21
to DYZE DESIGN
You guys need an updated source material for Ender 3 and stepper drivers 2209. Also I don't see a max feedrate for the Dyze extruder setting.

Technical Support

May 31, 2021, 10:08:25 AM5/31/21
to soulbr...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Thanks for pointing that out! We've added a section for the TMC22019.

What kind of details would you need from us regarding the Ender 3?
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 2:03 AM Sangra69 <soulbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
You guys need an updated source material for Ender 3 and stepper drivers 2209. Also I don't see a max feedrate for the Dyze extruder setting.

Sangra69

Jun 13, 2021, 7:55:32 PM6/13/21
to DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, Sangra69
Just what setup you recommend for a good carriage. The carriage I use is good but breaks often and have to reheat it to fix it. lol I should of used PETG. Also I use the MKS NANO Robin v3 board. I think the popular board is SKR 2 by bigtreetech. I wish you guys had a dual extrusion type setup. I would buy that in a heartbeat. lol

Technical Support

Jun 14, 2021, 8:11:04 AM6/14/21
to Sangra69, DYZE DESIGN
Thanks for sharing this info.

I agree, ideally we should provide carriage and kits for each model. We've had this project in mind for quite some time.
However, this project has never seen the day. We still think very few people will be interested in paying the same price of their machines for the extrusion system and carriage kit...

Regarding the boards, Duet, MKS and BTT are very common. Depending on what you need to get done, they all have their advantages!

Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com

Sangra69

Jun 20, 2021, 2:36:10 AM6/20/21
to DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, Sangra69
Anyway to hook up two independent Dyze extruders?

Technical Support

Jun 25, 2021, 4:09:46 PM6/25/21
to Sangra69, DYZE DESIGN
You mean two independent like dual X carriage?

I think it is doable, but if the machine doesn't have the extra space for parking the extruders, you might lose a bit of printing space!