flat Pulsar extruder heating failed with marlin for nozzle heater and bottom heater

FEDERICO INSERO

Jun 11, 2024, 1:54:04 PMJun 11
to DYZE DESIGN
Dear community,

I have some issue with the thermal stuff of the pulsar. I can't make PID autotuning or using the nozzle and bottom heaters alone because it's like they are not heating and the marlin reports heating failed.
I have tried to increase P and D gains in order to force the heating. But it does not work when we are far from setpoints. I tried to increase the bang max up to 255 but the top heater is like "exploding" the PLA after few seconds.

I did all the setup with Arduino Mega and RAMPS 1.6 and Marlin 2.0.9.4. For the motor side there is another arduino uno with ethernet shield but that's fine. I have also enabled the eeprom for writing PIDs, added pid for each hotend and modified the pins files to put the heater on the mosfet of the bed.

How can i solve?
Configuration.h
pins_RAMPS.h
Configuration_adv.h

FEDERICO INSERO

Jun 12, 2024, 5:45:30 PMJun 12
to DYZE DESIGN, FEDERICO INSERO
New update: all the three extruder seems that they are actually heating. The problem is that two of the three temperature sensors gives always the same temperature until the T0 (top heater) is not heating up (not changing). I had up to now 3 Pt100 amplifier of the Dyze design in daisy mode with the central amplifier connected to 5V of the AUX1 pins block of the RAMPS board. All the other amplifier are connected to signal and grounds.
Which could be the issue?