Marlin 2 support

Sangra69

Jan 19, 2020, 1:33:01 PM1/19/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Just got a BigTreeTech SKR 1.3 board. I am also using TMC2209 drivers. Will my Dyze Design GT extruder and hotend work with this board?

Philippe Carrier

Jan 20, 2020, 2:11:18 PM1/20/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Yes it does! Marlin can be uploaded in this board, and we support Marlin.

Sangra69

Jan 22, 2020, 8:57:07 AM1/22/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Awesome! I so far love this board and these stepper drivers. I finally got it setup right. Now I want to see how fast this sucker can go.

Jahir Peña Caraballo

Feb 16, 2020, 1:30:53 PM2/16/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Regards,
I currently have the sk3 1.3 board with tmc2209 driver in Urt mode. I have trouble moving the extruder, it seems not to have enough strength, do you have any ideas?

Thank you,

Sangra69

Mar 17, 2020, 8:00:35 AM3/17/20
to DYZE DESIGN
I have no problem running mine at all. It might be your PSU.

Jahir Peña Caraballo

Apr 12, 2020, 1:07:56 PM4/12/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Thanks for answering,
could you share the configuration that you use in marlin,
especially the one that has to do with the extruder,
I suspect that I am indicating some erroneous value in the voltage that I use in the driver of the extruder.