DyzEnd X, DyzeXtruder and DyzeXtruder GT Hotend Fan Shroud - Duct for bowden setup

Nicolas J

Aug 12, 2020, 7:52:26 PM8/12/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Bonjour à tous!

J'ai tenté d'envoyer cette question en créant d'abord un support ticket, mais qui n'a jamais fonctionné (rien ne se passe lorsque clic sur le bouton Create Ticket) (se produit peu importe le browser utilisé), donc je me lance ici! Merci à l'avance!

Hello,

First of all, I received my brand new DyzEnd Pro today and I must say I am quite impressed with the product quality, great job! Can't wait to start printing!

I plan to print the fan shroud - duct that you kindly provided in your support documentation (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1440406), but I am willing to modify it so it can be installed on a standard bowden setup.

To help me doing this, I would be grateful if you could provide either:
- a CAD file (either STEP or STL) of the complete assembly of the DyzeXtruder Pro + DyzEnd Pro hotend (would be the best)
- the actual distance between the nozzle tip and the bottom of the model found of thingiverse

This will allow me to accurately modify the actual 3d model to fit my groove mount system for bowden setup.

Thank you very much,

Nicolas

Philippe Carrier

Aug 13, 2020, 11:33:28 AM8/13/20
to DYZE DESIGN, Nicolas J
Nicolas,

You can check our support section here for drawings:  https://dyzedesign.com/support/drawings/

You should be able to find what you are looking for!

Nicolas J

Aug 22, 2020, 2:40:35 PM8/22/20
to DYZE DESIGN
There are no CAD of the complete assembly, but managed to achieve something great anyway by creating my own.

Thank you