Temperature display does not work correctly

Ben

Mar 8, 2021, 8:35:02 AM3/8/21
to DYZE DESIGN
Hey,
I just have the following problem.
The initial situation is the Sovol SV03 with SKR 1.4 Turbo motherboard.
Changes were made in the Marlin firmware as they are in the documentation.

If I use the 500°C thermistor the display shows 124°C and does not go down. Also manual adjustment brings nothing.

If I use the 300°C thermistor, it shows 44°C and if I raise the temperature, the hotend gets extremely hot.

For both thermistors the firmware was adjusted. Problem does not exist with the stock hotend.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Dyze Design Support

Apr 1, 2021, 9:52:30 AM4/1/21
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi Ben,

Thanks for contacting us!

Can you measure the thermistor resistance? This will help me point toward the source of the problem!