DyzEnd Pro - first print: filament ozzing on the side of the nozzle

Nicolas J

Aug 22, 2020, 2:54:07 PM8/22/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Hello,

Finally achieved modifying my printer to accomodate the DyzEnd Pro + DyzExtruder Pro and just completed my first print with it.

During mid-print, plastic started to ooze out from the sides of the nozzle. It leaves me wondering as if the nozzle has not been tighten properly upon leaving factory, or is there something else I should look for so that ozzing does not happen again?

For your information, I followed all the instructions (slicer profile, retraction settings, etc.)

I would have liked to attach photo, but  I was not allowed to do so. (Getting "server rejected" error message when trying to upload the pictures).

Thank you

Message has been deleted

DYZE DESIGN

Aug 25, 2020, 8:39:12 AM8/25/20
to DYZE DESIGN, Nicolas J
Hi Nicolas,

Sorry for this problem. Did you try to torque the nozzle yourself to solve the leak? If yes did it work?

Best regards,