cloggin on PLA only along any point on the print job

Ivan Riol

Jan 3, 2020, 8:40:12 AM1/3/20
to DYZE DESIGN
using S3D, i accidentally lost my PLA profile, now I created a new one but with PLA am getting nozzle clogged at some given point in the print job....i have made sure to use the suggested settings on the support page, but no luck....am not having any issue at al when printing with ABS or PTGE....only PLA...what gives?

Philippe Carrier

Jan 6, 2020, 11:52:21 AM1/6/20
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi Ivan!

Could you please share with us a piece of Gcode? I might be able to help!

Sangra69

Jan 19, 2020, 1:35:04 PM1/19/20
to DYZE DESIGN
If you use Cura, then you can use an old Gcode and import that gcode as a profile. I thought I lost my wood PLA profile, but that seemed to work.