Nozzle Flat Diameters?

Benjamin Mitchell

Jun 30, 2021, 4:10:21 PM6/30/21
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi, I can't find this on the website and the search feature didn't pull it up here.  I'm _sure_ it's available somewhere but ... I give up.

Can someone provide the nozzle flat diameters for the various carbide nozzles Dyze manufactures?  I'm most in need of the 0.4 & 0.6 but it feels like this should be published for all of them.

Thanks,
-Ben

Technical Support

Jul 1, 2021, 12:20:22 PM7/1/21
to bmit...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hi Ben!

Good question, here are the flat width for our nozzles:
Nozzle size (mm) → Flat width (mm)
0.40 → 0.88
0.60 → 1.32
0.90 → 1.98
1.20 → 2.64
Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com