Max Volumetric Speed

KJ Pecho

Sep 7, 2022, 8:17:50 PM9/7/22
to DYZE DESIGN
What is your experience with the maximum volumetric speed of the Dyze End Pro? From  my understanding that is the hot ends ability to melt plastic fast enough so the extruder can push it? I believe the V6 is advertised at 15 mm^3/s, what have you rated the Dyze EndPro at?

Technical Support

Sep 8, 2022, 10:06:39 AM9/8/22
to KJ Pecho, DYZE DESIGN
Hi KJ,

Please find our typical volumetric flow below:
image.png
Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon
dyzedesign.com