Any tip to remove a Pulsar Nozzle!?

nachogil

Aug 29, 2022, 10:15:21 AM8/29/22
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

I'm trying to remove a 3mm nozzle mounted in the factory in my (never used) secondary heatcore and it looks impossible.

I have disassembled all the heatcore (supports, electronics, sensors, etc) in order to prevent any damage, and I have only the barrel and the nozzle.

But the nozzle looks impossible to move, and I don't wanna damage the unit :/

Thanks

IMG_20220829_150929__01.jpg

Technical Support

Aug 31, 2022, 7:30:52 AM8/31/22
to na...@nachogil.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hi!

In order to seal the unit, the torque applied is quite high. You can check the details here: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/pulsar.html#swap-nozzle
The PDF procedure will guide you through the process.

Also, it is strongly suggested not to remove all the components except the ones in the drawings, as most cables need to be set up in the proper way with the PCB and inside the hot zone. A lot of QC were done in order to ensure the unit works properly under a hot environment during the assembly.

Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon
dyzedesign.com