Assistance Needed with Pulsar™ Pellet Extruder Assembly

Ahmad Uzair Hedzree

Feb 3, 2024, 10:09:32 AMFeb 3
to support-d...@dyzedesign.com
Dear Dyze Design Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I recently acquired the Pulsar™ Pellet Extruder for an industrial large-scale 3D printing research project. Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for your product.

However, I have encountered some challenges during the assembly process despite carefully reviewing the manual multiple times. Specifically, I am having difficulty with the connection setup for the Solid State Relay and the stepper driver. I believe a tutorial video or a brief call with your support team would greatly assist in resolving these issues.

To provide better context, I have attached images of the components I currently have. I hope this will help in identifying any potential missteps or misunderstandings in the assembly process.

Could you please provide guidance on the connection setup for the Solid State Relay and the stepper driver, or alternatively, arrange a convenient time for a call to walk me through the process? Additionally, if there are any existing tutorial videos, kindly share the links.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your assistance in ensuring the successful assembly of the Pulsar™ Pellet Extruder.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Ahmad
Email: auzxir...@gmail.com