Any Help Appreciated with Dyzextruder

L.B. Green

May 9, 2021, 8:11:06 PM5/9/21
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

I recently purchased a Dyzextruder / Hotend and it was working well (Creality CR-10 MAX), it is no longer rotating, the pins are still attached as they were before on daughterboard.
I can feel a hum in the extruder, yet no rotation...any help you could provide would be great, thank you,
Larry

Technical Support

May 11, 2021, 4:02:10 PM5/11/21
to lgre...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hi Larry,

If you measure the resistance for each coils, what do you measure?
Is the motor warm?
Is it the DyzeXtruder,  DyzeXtruder GT, or DyzeXtruder Pro?
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com