Dyze Pulsar Pellet Sensor.

Mike Pedersen

Mar 10, 2022, 6:05:23 AM3/10/22
to DYZE DESIGN
Hello everyone.

We installed the Pulsar Pellet extruder but having some issues with the proximity sensor.

Do you have any documentation on how to connect this?
We tried connecting it the same way as the Prototype Pulsar. But without luck.

Any ideas?

Technical Support

Mar 10, 2022, 8:46:16 AM3/10/22
to mikep...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hello Mike!

You can check the following link for the documentation: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/pellet-feeding-system.html#what-you-need
Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com

Mike Pedersen

Mar 11, 2022, 8:47:45 AM3/11/22
to DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, Mike Pedersen
Thanks alot Phil!

The LED seems to be working fine and can measure when we got pellets in the inlet and when we don’t. (LED turns on and off fine)

But the signal doesn’t seem to go through to our controller(?).

Is the wiring changed? In the old sensor we have black for signal, brown for + and blue for -, and this is how we connected the new sensor aswell.

We tried with the old sensor from the prototype version and it works fine.

Any help appreciated!

Mike