Setup The Horizon sensor on typhoon

Francesco Avallone

Dec 5, 2023, 5:54:31 AM12/5/23
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

Just mounted the Horizon on my configuration that use as main extruder your Thyphoon High flow extruder.
I did not understood how i made it work as ABL sensor.

Can you provide me some assistance please?

Than you!

Jonathan Hodel

Dec 6, 2023, 8:53:13 AM12/6/23
to france...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

From the mechanical perspective, the maximum weight for an attachment on the Horizon is 500g. Unfortunately, the Typhoon is too heavy and therefore not compatible.

Jonathan
Tier 1 Technical Support
Logo
t: +1 438 238-1400
e: sup...@dyzedesign.com
1505 Saint-Thomas Suite A
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com

Francesco Avallone

Dec 6, 2023, 9:14:58 AM12/6/23
to Jonathan Hodel, DYZE DESIGN
Thank you for your fast reply!

Will be nice make it clear on your shop to avoid other misunderstanding with your customers.

Have a nice day.

Jonathan Hodel

Dec 6, 2023, 9:57:32 AM12/6/23
to Francesco Avallone, DYZE DESIGN
Hi,

Yes, we will indeed very soon arrange the webpage.

Have a nice day as well!
--
Jonathan Hodel
Mechanical Technician