Filament Build-up

J Y

Apr 23, 2024, 2:26:18 AMApr 23
to DYZE DESIGN
Dear Dyze Design Support Team,

The nozzle is encased in ABS. I attempted to remove and clean the nozzle. Can I remove this part to clean it?

Please inform me on how I should go about removing this build-up.

@HNNI37LH36Y2J_BL0J~AMQ.png

J Y

Apr 23, 2024, 2:47:16 AMApr 23
to DYZE DESIGN, J Y

Can I have also the required CAD and drawings for the nozzle of Pulsar™ Large-Scale Pellets Extrusion please .

Thank you

Technical Support

Apr 24, 2024, 11:53:54 AMApr 24
to a4924...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hello JY,

This part is not easily removable, I would suggest heating the bottom heater for a while, turning off the power and trying to clean the build up with tweezers, brass brushes and proper heat protection while the material is still soft.
Once sufficiently cleaned up you can put back the nozzle and load some purging material, heat up all the heaters at appropriate temperature and extrude for a while to get rid of the remaining ABS material.
Turn off the power again and remove the nozzle, observe and clean up the buildup again before putting back the nozzle, repeat as much as needed.

I don't know if you requested CAD files from another email loop but I don't know which ones you are mentioning, all the CAD files available for the Pulsar are here: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/general-support/cad-drawings.html#cad-files-13.

Flo
Support Team
Tier 1 Customer Service
Logo

1505 Saint-Thomas Suite 100
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon
dyzedesign.com