Fusion 360 Extruder Setup

John Soler

Jun 5, 2023, 1:07:14 PM6/5/23
to DYZE DESIGN
I am trying to add the Dyzextruder gt to my 3D printer in Fusion360, So I can print directly from the application. But I do not have the Extruder maximum volume per second, does any one know what is is?
Thanks

Florence Ah-Fa

Jun 7, 2023, 10:29:13 AM6/7/23
to john...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hello John,

The max flow rate in mm^3/s would depend on nozzle size and material used.
For reference, here is a chart with different materials depending on nozzle sizes.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 1:07 PM John Soler <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to add the Dyzextruder gt to my 3D printer in Fusion360, So I can print directly from the application. But I do not have the Extruder maximum volume per second, does any one know what is is?
Thanks

Speed Calculator - Data.pdf