Re: Nozzle Failed?! 0.4mm Tungsten Carbide from previous order

Technical Support

Feb 17, 2022, 8:51:09 AM2/17/22
to 2K3M LLC, DYZE DESIGN, Dyze Design
Hey Ken!

Thanks for reaching out. My friends from the sales told me they already sent you a replacement, it's probably on the way.

As you probably know, the tungsten tip is assembled by melting a metal between the insert and the steel body. This process is done in a special oven with atmosphere control.
Sometimes, there can be a faulty joint due to many reasons: impurities, back mechanical tolerances, etc. We do our best to detect them with our different quality control tools, but when the seal is good and the mechanical strength is also good, there is little way for us that there is something wrong inside.
We know it's not the user's fault, thus we won't hesitate to send a new unit.

Hope it makes sense.
Thanks for your understanding!
Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon dyzedesign.com

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 7:43 AM 2K3M LLC <2k3...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please take a look at the pictures below. IDK how something like this could even happen. Please go back and look at my orders. This was for 0.4mm Tungsten Carbide. This shouldn't happen regardless of anything you do to a nozzle short of saw cutting it in half with a blade. I am a professional, I use all of my products and yours correctly. Nothing happend to make this like this. I just noticed that filament was oozing from the side of the nozzle mid print and after pausing and stopping it was clear the tip of the nozzle split off???! Have you seen anything like this previously? I have used your products for a long time and I am a faithful customer. Please send me a new nozzle at $0 cost. Please keep me informed on this.

Thanks,IMG_3244.jpg
IMG_3241.jpg
IMG_3246.jpg

THank you!
Ken Pecho
Managing Director

不含病毒。www.avg.com

KJ Pecho

Feb 21, 2022, 6:56:30 PM2/21/22
to DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, 2K3M LLC
Phil,

Thanks so much for your reply! That makes complete sense now and i was not aware of your mfg process previously. I had thought these were machined. I did want to let you know the replacement nozzle came today. That was very quick! Thank you for your outstanding customer service! I greatly appreciate you guys.

Ken

Technical Support