Horizon

Jason Freeman

Jan 21, 2023, 12:43:37 PM1/21/23
to DYZE DESIGN
Will the Horizon plug into a Creality 4.2.7 MB? Also, I can't seem to find what comes in the package. I'm trying to figure out a mounting option for linear rails. I already have the Dyzextruder Pro/Dyzend-X setup on a Wham Bam Universal X Gantry Plate. This is all installed. I need to figure out if I can use Horizon with this setup. Mainly just MB and mounting concerns.
Message has been deleted

Technical Support

Jan 23, 2023, 10:04:11 AM1/23/23
to king.kar...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hello Jason,
If you have already the DyzeXtruder and DyzEnd Pro you can mount the Horizon that way: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/horizon.html#first-setup-of-your-horizontm-bed-leveling-sensor (screws provided)
What is included in the package is all listed here: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/horizon.html#what-s-included

As for the motherboard you just need a free endstop connector, it can of course replace your current Z endstop: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/horizon.html#wiring
For the firmware it seems to be Marlin so yes it would be compatible, all the modifications to make here: https://docs.dyzedesign.com/horizon.html#marlin-firmware

On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 12:43 PM Jason Freeman <king.kar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will the Horizon plug into a Creality 4.2.7 MB? Also, I can't seem to find what comes in the package. I'm trying to figure out a mounting option for linear rails. I already have the Dyzextruder Pro/Dyzend-X setup on a Wham Bam Universal X Gantry Plate. This is all installed. I need to figure out if I can use Horizon with this setup. Mainly just MB and mounting concerns.

Flo
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon
dyzedesign.com

Jason Freeman

Jan 24, 2023, 10:59:56 PM1/24/23
to DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, DYZE DESIGN, Jason Freeman
Thanks for your quick response with the information needed.