Nozzle stuck in heat block

Nick L

Nov 30, 2022, 9:31:58 PM11/30/22
to DYZE DESIGN
Hi folks. I purchase a Dyze end Pro a couple of months ago for my Cube Trio conversion. I finally got it working the other day, and the first print was fine. About to do a second one the next day and the filament(1.75mm PLA 220C) would not feed. I removed the hotend and tried to remove the nozzle from the heat block, but it was seized. I also noticed that the heatbreak was ever so slighly loose.
After a couple of days trying to remove this I was finally able to with a pair of large vise grips! And yes I destroyed the nozzle and heat block in the process. I contacted Dyze Design about this but never received a response.
Has anyone else had an issue like this?

I have ordered another hotend, this time the Dyze X model. Hopefully I will have better luck with it.

Regards, Nick.
20221130_181513.jpg
20221130_181430.jpg
20221130_181443.jpg

Technical Support

Dec 1, 2022, 8:29:51 AM12/1/22
to btf...@gmail.com, DYZE DESIGN
Hey Nick,

The nozzle should be clogged so hard. Could you please send us the parts shown in your picture, and we'll send you these parts as replacement right away. Our sales team will contact you.

Sorry for the delayed reply!
Phil
Support Team

Logo

100-1505 Saint-Thomas
Lemoyne, Quebec, Canada, J4P 3S2
linkedin icon facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon instagram icon
dyzedesign.com