Sharodotsav 2023 Newsletter #9 - Kickoff Meeting

HDBS Puja Committee

Aug 22, 2023, 8:38:36 PM8/22/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

2023 Durga Puja at HDBS – Kickoff meeting

The Pujo Committee would like to invite all our dedicated volunteers and Durgabari patrons next Sunday, Aug 27, at 10am, to the Durga Puja 2023 Kickoff meeting. As always, we need your invaluable support and participation for successful Puja celebrations!

image2 (2).jpg

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2023 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

Stay Tuned.

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee