E-news November 11 2020

Secretary HDBS

Nov 11, 2020, 8:01:16 AM11/11/20
to enewsre...@durgabari.org
image.png

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                           Temple Inauguration 2000

image.png

http://www.durgabari.org

image.png

                               E-news November 11 2020

image.png

Kali Puja & Deepavali on Saturday November 14

The temple remains closed to all visitors in view of the elevated threat level in Harris county. Please join us online via our Facebook and YouTube channels as we live-stream Kali Puja and Deepavali celebrations. Click on the link below for the Kali Puja schedule.

http://durgabari.org/eventgallery/kali-puja-2020/

image.png

Kartik Puja on Sunday November 15

We need Sarees (preferably benarasi) for Ma Durga, Ma Kali, Ma Lokkhi, Ma Saraswati, and Shree Radha by December 1. We will be changing Sarees for Pran Pratishtha divas on December 6; please contact Piyali Chatterjee at 281-687-8167 or Mousumi Biswas at 281-662-9296. Click on the link below to sign up for private Pujas.

http://durgabari.org/temple/e-Puja/

image.png

HDBS Election News

2020 HDBS elections are around the corner. All eligible voters are requested to participate and choose Executive Board members for 2021-2022. Please click on the link below for candidate names, profiles, and other important information.

http://durgabari.org/eventgallery/hdbs-election-2020/

image.png

Houston Durga Bari YouTube Channel

Thanks to HDBS enthusiasts, our YouTube channel has reached 550 subscribers! Please click below to subscribe and enjoy 20th Anniversary Puja celebrations from the safety and comfort of your home. Stay tuned for live broadcasts and videos.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HoustonDurgabari/

image.png

2020 Online Payments

Use our mobile-friendly site for membership, maintenance, donations, and enrolment in classes. Help sustain and grow your home away from home. Use the link below to pay online.

http://durgabari.us/payment/