Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #2

HDBS Puja Committee

Jun 30, 2023, 10:09:53 AM6/30/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

       HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

Pujo website update

Our team of volunteers are already busy planning the various Pujo activities.  For all information related to Pujo 2023, go to the pujo website at https://durgabari.org/puja-2023.

To hang out on social media, with friends and family and latest Puja news …

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

Team updates

Cultural:

Call for participation - We would like to welcome you to register your interest in participating in various cultural programs. Please reach out to pujacu...@durgabari.org and let us know what you are interested in participating (e.g. music, dance, fashion show, drama etc) and age of the interested participant. This call will close in 3 weeks, hence please reach out if you or your child is interested in participating.

Mahalaya program:

If you would like to participate in the Mahalaya program this year, please contact Mita Shome (1-832-641-4123) by July 16, 2023.

Volunteer Opportunities:

We are always looking for new people to join us and bring exciting new ideas. If you would like to join our dedicated team of volunteers, please let us know at pu...@durgabari.org

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee