HDBS E-news: May 18, 2024

Secretary HDBS

May 18, 2024, 2:00:30 PMMay 18
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

image.png

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                           Temple Inauguration 2000

 image.png

http://www.durgabari.org

image.png

E-news: May 18, 2024

snp puja.png

Satyanarayan Puja: Sunday, May 19

Please join us on Sunday, May 19 for Satyanarayan Puja.

Click on the link below to sign up for private Pujas.

Priest Service Reservation Form

2024 Natyotsav.jpg

23rd Natyotsav: Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26

HDBS invites all theater enthusiasts to join us for the 23rd Deepika Dasgupta Memorial Natyotsav as we bring to you 8 dramas from 5 cities over 2 days! Ticket prices are as follow -

1 Day Pass: $25 | 2 Days Pass: $50 | Sponsors for 2 Days: $100

Venue: HDBS Sur Auditorium

Dates: Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26

Click here for Tickets

istockphoto-1447105417-612x612.jpg

Mother's Day Celebration

Houston Durga Bari celebrated Mother's Day last Sunday, May 12 with puja and special lunch. We thank Rana Roy & Anindita Roy for sponsoring the Mother's Day lunch and our very own KFC for the delectable preparations.

mmbr renew.png

Membership & Maintenance due for 2024

Our mobile-friendly site for membership and maintenance payments is now open for 2024! Please renew your membership or, pay the annual maintenance for the year at your earliest convenience.

Click here to renew

Durgabari_Poster.jpg

ONNOI - Nrityanubhav: May 25, 2024 - 5pm onwards

ONNOI, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, invites you to an evening of Indian Classical Dance solos in 5 styles (Bharatnatyam, Odissi, Kuchipudi, Kathak and Mohiniyattam) and featuring a special performance by Odissi dancer Dr. Kaustavi Sarkar.

Date & Time: May 25, 2024 at 5pm

Venue: Stafford Civic Center

Click here for Tickets

Follow us on: