Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #4 - Registration Announcement

HDBS Puja Committee

Aug 1, 2023, 7:22:10 PM8/1/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org
HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

Registration Announcement

We are very excited to announce that a new and improved online registration system to register for the pujas is now up and running (link below).

 https://durgabari.org/HDBS_Puja_Payments/onlinepujapayments/onlinepujapayments

Please find the details on the flyer attached. Be an early bird and enjoy the benefits by registering before Sept 24, 2023!

For the latest and greatest, Puja and Program info – visit our website – a treasure trove of all that you need to know: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023

To hang out on social media, with friends and family and latest Puja news …

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

2023-01 Puja Registration Flyer.jpg

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee