HDBS E-news: May 31, 2024

Secretary HDBS

May 31, 2024, 7:02:05 PMMay 31
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

image.png

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                           Temple Inauguration 2000

 image.png

http://www.durgabari.org

image.png

E-news: May 31, 2024

Houston-Kali.jpeg

Kali Puja: Sunday, June 2

Please join us on Sunday, June 2 for Kali Puja.

Click on the link below to sign up for private Pujas.

Priest Service Reservation Form

2024 Graduation.webp

Graduation Puja: Sunday, June 23

HDBS will conduct our annual (High School & College) Graduation Puja on Sunday, June 23. We are calling the Class of 2024 to join us in the Puja & Celebrations!

Email to gradu...@durgabari.org

mmbr renew.png

Membership & Maintenance due for 2024

Our mobile-friendly site for membership and maintenance payments is now open for 2024! Please renew your membership or, pay the annual maintenance for the year at your earliest convenience.

Click here to renew

Screenshot 2024-05-31 091413.png

Workshop - Arsha Vidya Gurukulam: June 15, 2024

Arsha Vidya Gurukulam presents a workshop for families and children with stories, slokas, and values followed by a talk for adults on Freedom in Action with Essence of Gita.

Time: 2pm

Venue: Shankara Hall, SVBF South Sri Sharadamba Temple

1023 Clodine Rd, Richmond, TX 77407

Click here to Register

Follow us on:

fb.png  ig.png  yt.png