Sharodotsav 2024 - Newsletter #1

HDBS Puja Committee

May 10, 2024, 6:42:26 PMMay 10
to enewsre...@durgabari.org
HDBS logo.PNG

Call for Local Cultural Program Leads...

                                                                          Ready, Get Set Go !!!! ..

These are the precise words that describe the feeling in every Bengali's heart when we see 'Sharodotsav' and know it is time to begin the celebration of life, community, and our cultural identity. As we kick start the journey for the 2024 Durga Puja, we are seeking cultural program leads from the plethora of talent in the community to bring forth unique and breathtaking ideas for Durga Puja 2024, to enthrall the audience and carry forward the legacy of the rich cultural heritage of HDBS-Durga Puja. We are eagerly anticipating creative, diverse, and unique ideas to be conceptualized, involving all the storehouses of gifted individuals from the community. Submit your ideas and proposed duration to pu...@durgabari.org by 05/17/2024, and let's make this Durga Puja an indelible experience.

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2024 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook_logo_(square).png  https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram_icon.png http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

মা আসছেন_Final.png

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback, and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

HDBS 2024 Puja Committee