Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #10 - Puja Registration & Sponsorship

HDBS Puja Committee

Aug 25, 2023, 3:11:50 PM8/25/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

2023 Durga Puja at HDBS – Puja Registration and Sponsorship

Register for Puja, become a Sponsor and Enjoy Key Sponsorship Privileges – Donate and Make a Difference!

Your sponsorship serves our entire community by helping to make Pujas possible and sustain Durga Bari, our home away from home, year-round and improve the facilities.

Online:  https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/registration-donation/

To Register by Mail, Click Here to Print the Form

Be an early bird and enjoy the benefits by registering before Sept 24, 2023.

image2 (3).jpgimage3.jpg

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2023 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

Stay Tuned.

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee